Friday, May 18, 2012

RC Oldenburg

We have just left Oldenburg, after 5 marvelous days visiting. I enjoyed every minute, maybe except for the Theatrespiel! Dass war sehr schwer zu verstanden. Vielen Dank to Herr Doktor Schulz, although he would much rather prefer just Michael. Thank you to Johannes and his family for putting me up.

I will highlight the best parts of my time in Oldenburg: first, the people, everyone welcomed me like and old friend, thank you to all. Second, Getranke und Spiesen. Good food, good drink and good people, what more is there to say?

I enjoyed, immensely, getting around by bike. Compared to Philadelphia, riding a bicycle in Oldenburg is the most relaxing thing anyone can do. Here Hennings hat zu mir gesagt, dass Ich guck wie ein typisch Oldenburger mit Johannes fahrrad.

Bis spater!

No comments:

Post a Comment